Episode 63 with Dr. Helen Tremlett on studying sun exposure in MS
Links to articles and other resources mentioned in Episode 63:
- The week's MS-related scientific papers, curated by MSDF
- Paper: Clinical features of neuromyelitis optica in children: US Network of Pediatric MS Centers report.
- Paper: Selective inhibition of the mitochondrial permeability transition pore protects against neuro-degeneration in experimental multiple sclerosis.
- Paper: Architecture of human mTOR complex 1.
- Paper: Oligodendrocyte death results in immune-mediated CNS demyelination. Press release.
- MSDF Drug-Development Pipeline
- Helen Tremlett PhD
- Full Transcript