Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center & Geisel School of Medicine
Lebanon, NH, US
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s Department of Neurology in Lebanon, NH in conjunction with the Geisel School of Medicine is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist with training and expertise in multiple sclerosis (MS). We are in the midst of an exciting expansion of our MS Center.
What We’re Looking For:
* Physician to participate in all of the activities of the MS Center including patient care, research, teaching of residents and medical students, and community outreach
* Candidates currently completing a fellowship in MS, with experience in MS, and/or substantial research experience in neuroimmunology are encouraged to apply
What We’re Offering:
* Protected time to participate in robust clinical and basic MS research programs, and to develop independent funding
* Collaborations with world-renowned immunology and cancer research
* Tele-Neurology and multi-center trials within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock group
* Major referral center for MS patients in northern New England with base of 1,500 -2,000 patients - currently expanding
* Appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic medical center located in Lebanon, New Hampshire in the Upper Connecticut River Valley on the NH and VT Border. Home to Dartmouth College, the Upper Valley is a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting. Amenities associated with urban areas in Boston MA, Burlington VT, and Montreal, QC are all within a few hours drive. Dartmouth-Hitchcock has been consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as One of America’s Best Hospitals.
Please submit CV and cover letter at www.dhproviders.org
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Andrew R. Pachner, MD, the Murray B. Bornstein Professor of Neurology
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756
Please apply to:
Melody E. Johnson - Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (Melody.E.Johnson@hitchcock.org)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
9 Jan 2016