Live Webcast: Assessing the Potential Impact of New and Emerging Disease-Modifying Therapies on the Initial Treatment and Comprehensive Management of Multiple Sclerosis
18 Nov 2014
Clyde E. Markowitz, MD
Biogen Idec, Genzyme, a Sanofi company, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Current and Emerging Disease-Modifying Therapies for MS Management: An Overview
- Treatment Selection in Patients With MS: Which Factors Are Important?
- Comprehensive MS Care: Key Principles
- Conclusions and Q&A Session
How to Register for This CME Activity
• You may register online at www.peerviewpress.com/MSVA
• You may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, address, phone and fax numbers, and reference the multiple sclerosis webcast.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Penn State College of Medicine and PVI, PeerView Institute for Medical Education. Penn State College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Penn State College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Information about CME credit for this activity is available by contacting Penn State at 717-531-6483 or ContinuingEd@hmc.psu.edu. Reference course # G5578-15-V.